Stanley Clarke

I've been a fan of Mr Clarke for years and is finally working on my first CD. My question is who do I talk to or how do I go about getting permission to record one of his songs? ( Justice Groove )

Stanley Clarke responded on 12/16/2012

You don't need anyone's permission actually record it...... if you release it you just need to get a license...... any entertainment lawyer can help you with that......

1000 characters remaining